Lake Forest Residents and Businesses - Limousine Services
3 Reasons To Hire a Limo or Party Bus in Lake Forest, Orange County
Disneyland. John Wayne Airport. Santa Ana Zoo.
Ah, it can only be Orange County. If you live in Lake Forest, you now travel in comfort and style to some of the most popular tourist attractions and landmarks in the local area, or hire the vehicle for a special event. From theme parks to restaurants to beach towns - wherever you want to go, we've got it covered. There are a number of benefits when it comes to limo and party bus rentals in Lake Forest. Here are just a few of them...
1. Travel to the airport on-time
Traveling to the airport can often be a hassle. You will need to leave plenty of time, hope that traffic won't slow you down, and then find a parking space. Hiring a limo can make this journey less of a chore. Your experienced driver will arrange and pick up and drop off point with you ahead of time, and will transport you to your destination safely and on-time. All you need to do is show up, sit back, and relax. Your driver will know the best routes to the airport, and will avoid any traffic - getting you to your destination quickly. Whether you are arriving into one of the airports in the local area, or departing from Lake Forest, hiring a limo can save you a lot of time, hassle, and money - especially when airport parking is so expensive these days.
2. Celebrate a special event in Lake Forest
Whether it's a prom, anniversary, or birthday party, hiring a limo or party bus in Lake Forest can provide you with a lifetime of memories. What's more, it's a lot less expensive than you might think. If you're thinking of celebrating a special event with a large group of people, you can all cover the cost of the vehicle, and hire a limo or party bus to take you to the venue on-tie. There are various vehicles you can choose from, with larger vehicles that can accommodate a number of your friends or loved ones. Members of your party won't have to worry about parking or traveling to the event - instead, they just need to show up at the arranged pick-up point. The vehicles will range in features, but you will often find a lighting system, mini-bar and television - providing you and your guests with everything they need to kick-start the event in style.
3. Travel to your wedding in style
If you want something different for your big day, try limo hire in Lake Forest. Hiring one of these vehicles provides you with the perfect photo opportunity as you arrive at the venue, and you will be able to impress your guests as you travel in style. Limos in particular evoke connotations of glamour, and can add a certain class to any event.
So, what are you waiting for?
We serve the Lake Forest area, and will be able to transport you across Orange County so you can get to your destination on-time. Contact Limousines of Orange County TODAY to find out more about the benefits of hiring a limo or party bus.
We are here to take good care of you in our stylish limos and party buses.
We have been serving the area long enough to know what the residents and businesses need. We are the best in the area for service, variety and value for money. As you’ll see here we are hands down the best over the competition.
1. Our Staff: First, our staff are the best trained in the business in not just the area but the country as a whole. We know that this is a bold claim but we take unique measures to make for certain success and it’s not just our drivers. From the moment you contact us, you’ll understand that we are one large family of well-trained people. We are more than just reservationists. We are transportation specialists. We know how to answer your questions about the area and what vehicle you actually need and not just what we have available according to size. We can help you plan the parts of your big event, whether it’s a wedding or a Bar Mitzvah or something in-between; we’ve got you covered. We make sure our staff is trained to know the specifics of your event. Trying to find a venue? Well, we can make suggestions in that realm as well.
2. Our Vehicles: We have vehicles that are state-of-the-art. We offer 30, 40 and 45 passenger limos. If your event doesn’t require a limo, that’s fine, we offer a choice of vehicle that will suit your needs. We are more than just a limousine company. We are a full-service transportation service. We have SUV’s midsized and large. We have minibuses and vans as well. Our
3. Our Drivers: Our drivers are chauffer licensed, bonded and insured. They are regularly drug screened and have stringent background checks. They are not contractors, they belong to the company. There’s nothing worse than having a driver sent to you that belongs to someone else and having a bad experience. We don’t want you, or for that matter us, chasing down vehicles and drivers. We compensate our people well and we appreciate their accountability. For that matter, so do our clients. We have countless testimonials on many facets of our business and so many of them have been to complement our drivers! We are different and it shows. We are always on time and if the uncontrollable happens, we are always in touch throughout your entire event. We are there to keep you notified and we are there If there are any changes in plans should there be any on your end.
4. Our Knowledge: If you are entertaining people or clients from out of town, our knowledge of the area and what type of activities are suited best for your company is second to none. We do everything from wine tasting to pub and gastro tours. Want to show your company the sites of the town and stop off at popular area attractions? Then call us for an appointment now. We’re here to answer questions!